What happens if I forget my court date?
If you do not appear in court on the date you are scheduled to appear the judge issues a Failure to Appear warrant for you, which can include a cost cash bond of from $250 and up to $330. This is according to the kind of traffic violation/criminal charge you have. Also, a copy of this FTA is sent to Little Rock Driver Control and your drivers license is suspended until the warrant is paid.

If the FTA warrant is served by our warrant officers you will be brought to the police department and taken to jail if the bond cannot be paid.

Show All Answers

1. What happens if I forget my court date?
2. Where do I get a restraining order?
3. I have a returned check someone gave me for rent. They paid me $100 on it and said they would pay me the rest, but have not yet done so. Can I get a warrant?
4. Someone hit me and did not have insurance, although they showed the officer proof at the time. What can I do to them?
5. I was beat up last night by my husband and the police charged him with domestic battery and told me to get an order of protection. How do I get an order of protection?
6. I have a hot check someone gave me, how do I collect it?
7. How do I file criminal charges on a tenant I've evicted but will not leave, even after the Sheriff's Office's eviction notice?