The Chairman of the Nominating & Rules Committee, David McClain, has called a special meeting to be held on Tuesday, April 21, 2020, at 5:00 p.m. in the council chambers at the Municipal Center, 300 S. Church Street. This meeting is being called to discuss RES-20:039, a resolution to make appointments to the Jonesboro Beautification Commission as recommended by Mayor Harold Perrin. It is also being called to discuss RES-20:048, a resolution to make appointments and reappointments to Boards and Commissions as recommend by Mayor Harold Perrin, which include: Advertisings & Promotions; Boards of Adjustments and Appeals; City of Jonesboro, Arkansas Residential Housing & Health Care Facilities Board; Civil Service Commission; Jonesboro Parks and recreation Planning and Advisory Committee; Jonesboro Urban Forestry Council; Metropolitan Area Planning Commission; Northeast Arkansas Industrial Development Commission; and the Stormwater Management Board.
*Due to the Emergency status with COVID-19, the following meeting procedures are still in place.
*Special City Council meeting procedures due to the Emergency status:
- The meeting agendas can be found at http://jonesboro.legistar.com/
- The Council Chambers will not be open to the public.
- The meeting can be accessed by Legistar Live Video (http://jonesboro.legistar.com/) or Suddenlink Cable Channel 24 or the City of Jonesboro’s Facebook Live stream.
- Information, comments or questions:
- May be dropped off (prior to 3pm on April 7) at the east door of the Municipal Building, 300 S. Church. They should clearly indicate “Nominating and Rules Committee Meeting”; or,
- E-mail to CouncilComments@jonesboro.org; or,
- Telephone to 870-336-7248. (Please use the other methods above if possible.)