NOTICE OF PUBLIC COMMENT PERIOD – CITIZEN PARTICIPATION
The City of Jonesboro, Arkansas will be applying to the Department of Housing & Urban Development for funding assistance to undertake eligible activities of approximately $574,495 under the 2015-16 Community Development Block Grant Program (CDBG).
Funds must be used for one of the following purposes:
1. To benefit low and moderate income persons
2. To aid in the prevention or elimination of slum and blight
3. To meet other community development needs
The purpose of this hearing is to:
1. Inform citizens of the funding level for the program year and solicit citizen feedback on proposed projects
2. Report on the year 2014 CDBG activities
3. Solicit citizen input on community development needs
The plan is now available for a 30 day public comment period. To get a copy of the plan, please email Heather Clark at email@example.com. All comments on the plan should be made to Heather Clark at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 870.336.7229. Comments should be submitted no later than March 19th 5 p.m.