The agenda for the Finance & Administration Committee meeting scheduled for Tuesday, March 9, 2021 at 4:00 p.m. is posted on our calendar. Note: Please visit Legistar to view the agenda. https://jonesboro.legistar.com/Calendar.aspx
*NOTICE: Please refer to special procedures for meetings due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Special Procedures for City Council Chambers due to the COVID-19 pandemic:
Jonesboro City Council Chambers – Meeting Procedures
Effective March 4, 2021
The procedures for the Council Chambers for City Council, Council Committee, and other city board/commission/committee meetings will be as follows:
Council and board/commission/committee members do not have to physically attend meetings within the Council Chambers. Members or staff that do not attend a meeting may be included in video conferencing.
The limit on the total attendees of the room is 32 persons. The priority attendees for this limitation will be as follows:
• City Officials: Mayor, City Council, City Clerk, City Attorney, Chief Administrative Officer, Chief Operating Officer, Communications Director and two communications staff (operating the media system), Chief of Police (or designee), and City IT Director.
• Media, who should contact the Communications Director prior to the meeting.
Limited to available seating:
• We do not have a reservation system, but priority seating is for those who have items on the agenda. If there are more persons than the capacity allowance, the overflow will be allowed in as seating becomes available.
The public may telephone 870-336-7248 during the time the agenda item is being discussed, and the caller can be added to the audio system of the meeting.
Seating will be arranged to maintain a minimum 6-foot distance between Council members, staff and the public attendees.
Face coverings are required for all persons present.
Signs will be posted at all entrances advising anyone not to enter if they have fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, or loss of taste or smell.
Attendees may have their temperature checked prior to entering, and no one may enter with a temperature in excess of 100.4 or cough, they have had known exposure to someone with Covid-19 in the past 14 days.
Signs will be posted at all entrances advising anyone that they may wish to refrain from entering if
• They are 65 years of age or older.
• They have underlying health conditions including high blood pressure, chronic lung disease, diabetes, severe obesity, asthma, or weakened immunity.
Hand sanitizer stations will be available at the entrance door.
Persons who will not be in the Council Chambers, but desire to make comments or questions to the City Council or Committees during meetings may do so by one of the following:
• Email to CouncilComments@jonesboro.org
• Telephone to 870-336-7248 during the time of the agenda item.
The meetings are available to view through:
• Suddenlink Cable Channel 24