The Nominating & Rules Committee has called a special meeting to be held on Tuesday, December 8, 2020, at 4:45 p.m. in Council Chambers at the Municipal Center, 300 S. Church Street. The meeting is being held to discuss a resolution to make appointments to the Advertising & Promotion Committee, Jonesboro Parks & Recreation Planning Advisory Committee, Jonesboro Urban Forestry Council, and Land Use Advisory Committee as recommended by Mayor Harold Perrin. This meeting will be conducted virtually with limited staff in Council Chambers.
*Due to the Emergency status with COVID-19, the following meeting procedures are still in place.
Special meeting procedures due to the Emergency status:
- The meeting agendas can be found at http://jonesboro.legistar.com/
- The Council Chambers will not be open to the public.
- The meeting can be accessed by Legistar Live Video (http://jonesboro.legistar.com/) or Suddenlink Cable Channel 24 or the City of Jonesboro’s Facebook Live stream.
- Information, comments or questions:
- E-mail to CouncilComments@jonesboro.org; or,
- Facebook Live comment; or,
- Telephone to 870-336-7248. (Please use the other methods above if possible.)