How do I change my Federal and State withholdings?
You can print the FED WH (W-4) and the state withholding form. Complete and submit the form to HR.

Show All Answers

1. I have been injured on the job. What do I do next?
2. Is my TASC FSA card still good and current?
3. How long does my Short Term Disability (STD) last?
4. How long does Long Term Disability (LTD) last?
5. What is a deductible?
6. How do I add a family member to my insurance?
7. When does coverage start?
8. What holidays do city employees get off?
9. I have left the company, when does my coverage end?
10. How do I update my personal information with the Human Resources department
11. How do I file a Long-Term Disability claim?
12. How do I file a Short-term Disability claim?
13. Where can I find more information about the Employee Assistance Program?
14. What is the maximum out of pocket expense for an individual and/or a family
15. Is your USABLE Life Insurance Portable When You Leave?
16. Whom can I put on my insurance?
17. What is a qualifying event?
18. I have lost my TASC (FSA) card, How do I order a new one?
19. How do I change my Federal and State withholdings?
20. What is myBlueprint?